The SmartPAC solution from Securly requires customers to download a PAC file and lets Securly manage filtering through it. Other than being a lightweight client that works on all platforms, here are some more reasons why you should get Securly’s SmartPAC filtering solution.
- It works great for off-premise filtering due to its compatibility with IPv6 and third-party portals (e.g., coffee shops, public libraries).
- It can be easily installed via MDM.
- There is no need to edit Pac files (or get support teams to edit them for you) for exceptions.
- iPads work great with SmartPAC. SmartPAC works great with all types of platforms.
- Proxy hostile websites such as Netflix that do not work well with DNS solutions work great with SmartPAC.
- Users can block network-related apps using just the Global Deny List.
- It diverts a lot less traffic to Securly servers, thereby giving you even better performance.
- Lesser session timeouts as logins are persistent.
- Updates to SmartPAC are done at the client level and no software updates are required.
More enhancements are on their way with subsequent releases, making SmartPAC a great filtering solution for all your devices both on and off-campus.
Article is closed for comments.