The Securly portal allows you to download activity reports for individual OUs.
To do this:
- Log in to your Securly portal.
- Navigate to the Reports tab and click the Reports button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Download sub tab.
- The type of Activity will be auto-selected to ‘Blocked’. Note that you cannot download activity reports for ‘Allowed’ or ‘All’ types of activities at this time.
- Select the ‘OU’ radio button.
- Select an OU from the dropdown for the Select an OU field.*
- Select the Category. You can select only one category at a time.
- Select the Policy. You can select only one policy at a time.
- Select one of the filters for activity types - Recent, Site, Videos, Searches, Wiki, and Social Posts.
- Select the time range for which you want to generate the report. You can select a custom date range as well for a maximum of 30 days.
- Click the Download button to download the report in either PDF or CSV format. Note that a downloaded report will display only 5000 activities. If you anticipate your report to contain more than 5000 activities please choose the email report option.
*Note that even if you select a parent OU you will be displayed activities for users only in that OU and not the users contained within the sub-OUs for that parent OU. If you want to view activities for users in the sub-OU you would need to choose the specific sub-OU. For example: If domain.com is a parent OU with 10 users and Grade 1 and Grade 2 are sub-OUs under it with 30 users each, you will be displayed activities only for the 10 users that are a part of the parent OU and not the Grade 1 and Grade 2 sub-OU users
You can also download activity reports for specific students. Click here to learn more.