All user activity logged by Securly is available to you to be downloaded from your Securly portal. The ‘Reports’ tab displays all blocked as well as accessed sites, searches, videos etc. to help you understand how students are utilizing their devices and time online, identify the time-sinks, understand search patterns etc.
To download activity reports for specific students:
- Log in to your Securly portal.
- Navigate to the Reports tab and click the Reports button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Download sub-tab.
- Select the type of activity you want to generate a report for by selecting either ‘Blocked’, ‘Allowed’ or ‘All’.
- Select the ‘Student Email’ radio button.
- Enter the email ID of the student you want to download the report for. You can enter up to 5 email IDs. Note that the student email ID must belong to the school domain registered with Securly.
- Select the Category. You can select only one category at a time.
- Select the Policy. You can select only one policy at a time.
- Select one of the filters for activity types - Recent, Site, Videos, Searches, Wiki, and Social Posts.
- Select the time range for which you want to generate the report. You can select a custom date range as well for a maximum of 30 days.
- Click the Download button to download the report in either PDF or CSV format. Note that a downloaded report will display only 5000 activities. If you anticipate your report to contain more than 5000 activities please choose the email report option.
You can also download activity report for all Blocked activity for a specific OU using the same method. Click here to learn more.