All user activity logged by Securly is available for you to download from your Securly portal. The "Reports" tab displays all blocked as well as accessed sites, searches, videos, etc. To help you understand how students are utilizing their devices and time online, identify time-sinks, understand search patterns, etc.
To download activity reports for specific students:
- Log in to your Securly portal.
- Navigate to the "Activities" tab and click on the "Reports" button in the upper right-hand corner. Nucleus UI view
Older UI view
- Click on the "Download Reports" sub-tab.
- Select the type of activity you want to generate a report for by selecting either "Blocked", "Allowed", or "All".
- Select the "Student Email/Name" radio button. You can add either student email or full name. Nucleus UI view Older UI view
- Enter the email ID of the student you want to download the report for. You can enter up to 5 email IDs. Note that the student email ID must belong to the school domain registered with Securly.
- Select Category. Note that you can only select one category at a time.
- Select the Policy. Note that you can only select one policy at a time.
- Select one of the filters for activity types - Recent, Site, Videos, Searches, Wiki, and Social Posts.
- Select the time range for which you want to generate the report. You can select a custom date range as well for a maximum of 30 days. Nucleus UI view
Older UI view
- Click the "Download as CSV" or "Download as PDF" button to download the report in either CSV or PDF format accordingly. Note that the downloaded report will only display 5000 activities. If you anticipate your report to contain more than 5000 activities, please choose the email report option.
You can also download an activity report for all Blocked activities for a specific OU using the same method. Click here to learn more.