The admin audit logs help IT admins to keep a detailed track of activities, changes or updates that are done by users of the Securly portal. This includes configuration and setting changes, allow/deny list updates, login information, etc.
At this time, the admin audit logs and display activities related to the following:
- Logins to the IT admin dashboard
- Changes to the Policy Editor include:
- Global Settings
- Adding/removing policies
- Modifying settings within individual policies
- Assigning OUs to policies
- Temporarily allow sites for teachers
Note that activities related to Classroom by Securly are not logged. Also, any other external tools such as G Suite are also tracked in the logs.