You can choose to deploy the Securly certificate to your Apple iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS devices using any of the MDMs such as FileWave, TabPilot, Airwatch etc. We support most of the popular MDM solutions.
Note that the certificate does not turn on filtering. To turn on filtering you need the PAC file, DNS settings, and Filter by Securly App. However, it is recommended that you have the certificate loaded before the filtering is turned on for best browsing experience.
To deploy Securly using Meraki System Manager:
- Login to Meraki and navigate to Systems Manager > MDM > Settings
- To the far right click the ‘+’ sign.
- Select ‘New Meraki managed profile’. Click ‘Create new profile’.
- Under ‘Profile configuration’ provide a unique name for your profile.
- Ensure that you set the ‘Removal Policy’ as ‘Require password to remove this profile’.
- Define the ‘Scope’ from the drop-down menu. It is recommended to deploy to all devices because the certificate doesn't turn on filtering.
- Under ‘Add Settings’ select ‘Credential’.
- Download the Securly Certificate CRT format.
- Provide a unique name such as ‘Securly Certificate’ and select ‘Choose file' and navigate to the certificate downloaded in the previous step.
- It will now show the certificate install.
- Save the settings by clicking 'Save Changes'
Later this Fall, Securly's current SSL Certificate will expire. We have provisioned a brand new SSL Certificate available below which expires in 2034. While to get up and running today you only need to have the original SSL Certificate Installed, we recommend that you install both SSL Certificates at the same time to ensure when the original expires, you are at no loss of service.