You can choose to deploy the Securly certificate to your Apple iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS devices using any of the MDMs such as FileWave, TabPilot, Airwatch, etc. We support the most popular MDM solutions.
Note that the certificate does not turn on filtering. To turn on filtering you need the PAC file or DNS settings. However, we recommend that you have the certificate loaded before the filtering is turned on for the best browsing experience.
To deploy Securly using Meraki System Manager:
- Log in to Meraki and navigate to Systems Manager > MDM > Settings.
- To the far right, click the ‘+’ sign.
- Select "New Meraki Managed Profile". Click on "Create a new profile".
- Under "Profile configuration", provide a unique name for your profile.
- Ensure that you set the "Removal Policy" as "Require password to remove this profile".
- Define "Scope" from the drop-down menu. It is recommended to deploy to all devices because the certificate doesn't turn on filtering.
- Under "Add Settings" > select "Credential".
- Download the Securly Certificate CRT format securly_ca_2034.crt
- Provide a unique name such as "Securly Certificate" and select "Choose File" and navigate to the certificate downloaded in the previous step.
- It will now show the certificate installed.
- Save the settings by clicking on "Save Changes".
Article is closed for comments.