Issue: Documents being printed get stuck at being queued within Google.com/cloudprint
Summary: The root cause of this concern is that Java uses its own certificate store and Cloud Print goes over google.com/cloudprint. Since Securly proxies Google.com to enforce keyword blocking, auditing and safesearch enforcement it causes the problem that you are seeing.
- Download the certificate that is attached to this KB article.
- Download KeyStore explorer for your applicable Operating System from: http://www.keystore-explorer.org/downloads.html .
- After installing KeyStore Explorer please goto File -> Open
- Navigate the Open Keystore window to your installation, in my case it was C:\Program Files\PaperCut NG\runtime\win64\jre\lib\security and select "cacerts" for the keystore to open and click "OK".
- The password to unlock the keystore is: changeit
- Please click on the red ribbon that is titled "Import Trusted Certificate".
- Select the certificate that was downloaded from this KB article and click "OK".
- For the Alias name, please leave this to the default *.securly.com and click on "OK".
- Click "ok" on the alert letting you know this was successful.
- Please ensure that now at the top you see *.securly.com listed (as shown in the screenshot below) then Click on the floppy disk for "Save".
- In order for PaperCut we must restart the services so that it sees the new certificate. Please click your start button and type in "services" and click the services button (alternatively a reboot the server will also work if possible).
- There are 3 services for PaperCut, starting with "PaperCut Web Printer Server" right click this and select "Stop" and repeat for the remaining services.
- Then starting with "PaperCut Web Printer Server" right click this and select "Start" and repeat for the remaining services.