In order to deploy Securly using TechPilot, you will need to undertake the following steps:
- Download the certificate securly_ca_2034.crt
- Log in to TechPilot Control Tower. https://ct.techpilotlabs.com
- Navigate to "Network Profiles" and add a new profile or choose an existing one and switch to the "Certificate" tab. Upload the file 'securly_ca_2034.crt'.
- Under the ‘Global Proxy’ tab, select ‘Auto’ from the ‘Proxy’ dropdown.
- Input the PAC File URL provided by Securly in the ‘Proxy PAC URL’ field.
- Select the checkbox for "Proxy Captive Login".
Note that you can follow the same method to install the Securly SmartPac solution. Please contact the Securly support team for your SmartPAC URL.