This support KB article summarizes the steps you need to take to run the Securly Debug Tool and send us the results. We will get back to you in in the next day or two on whether there are any network configuration issues that you need to worry about.
- Download the correct tool for your applicable OS and OS bit which are attached to the bottom of this article.
- After downloading the zip file below, simply double click the zip file to extracts its contents.
- After extracting the contents please verify that within the extracted contents that "dist" folder exists
- Open a terminal window, type in the following command
" sudo ~/Downloads/dist/DrHouse.app/Contents/MacOS/DrHouse" and press enter , you will be asked for your current users password, please enter your password for the tool to run.
- There will be an option to enter in your school's internal Active Directory domain should one exist.
- Once the tool is completed running it will generate a .html titled "Securly_Debug_Report_XXX" with XXX being the current date and time encoded which will be located at the root of the downloaded folder
- Please send us this file to Support@Securly.com so that we can review the findings with you.