You can choose to deploy the Securly solution to your iPads using any of the MDMs such as FileWave, TabPilot, Airwatch, etc. We support the most popular MDM solutions.
In order to deploy Securly using Meraki System Manager, you will need to undertake the following steps:
- Log in to Meraki and navigate to Systems Manager > MDM > Settings.
- To the far right, click the ‘+’ sign and select "New Meraki Managed Profile". Click "Create a new profile".
- Under "Profile configuration", provide a unique name for your profile.
- Ensure that you set the "Removal Policy" as "Require password to remove this profile".
- Define "Scope" from the drop-down menu.
- Under ‘Add Settings’, select ‘Credential’.
- Provide a unique name such as "Securly SSL" and select "Choose a file and navigate to the certificate from this article".
- Next, under "Add Settings", select "Restrictions".
- Click on "iOS restrictions" (supervised) so that it expands.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the checkbox for "Global HTTP Proxy".
- Select ‘Proxy Type’ as ‘Auto’.
- Input the PAC File URL provided by Securly in the ‘PAC URL’ field.
- Select the checkbox for "Proxy Captive Login Allowed".