Issue: A support engineer is asking for a HAR or Chrome Network Dump
Cause: A HAR dump is an "Http ARchive" that is a copy of all network requests that can be used to simply troubleshooting with a support engineer.
Note: The Chromebook best practices recommends blocking developer tools. Developer tools are needed to capture a HAR file.
- Click on Hamburger > More Tools > Developer tools or press Ctrl-Shift-I or F12 (Windows/Linux) / Cmd+Shift+I (MacOS)
- Select the tab Network and ensure that preserve log and disable cache are activated.
- Goto the URL that you are having issues with and reproduce your issue
- Verify that there are many entries in the developer tool bar
- Right click the mouse on any of the entries and select "Save as HAR with content"