Showing Recipients on External Flagged Emails
When a flagged email is from an external sender (outside the school or district), school staff can now view which student was the recipient of the email. This will make it easier for the school to investigate flagged activity and trace the sequence of events.
Other Respond Updates
- Show timestamp for case resolution in Respond
- Respond will now display the date and time that a case was resolved.
- Setting text change: Pause case generation
- We changed the text of the “Mute alerts” setting in Respond to make it sound less scary and make it clearer what will happen if you enable it. The setting now reads “Pause case generation for certain documents”. This lets you stop documents from creating new cases every time they are edited.
- Fixed a condition where multiple tickets for the same case were being created when an On-Call or Respond analyst sent an email.
- Fixed a graphical bug where duplicate OUs were appearing in the “Assign OUs” dropdown occasionally.
- Added the ability to drag and drop contacts in the Contact Management section of On-Call.
- Added an informational warning message when deleting contacts who are assigned to multiple schools/OUs.
- Fixed some issues with searching for cases in Respond.