Problem: Your students are getting a prompt stating "You must register your location to continue"
Within Securly Admin -> Policy Editor -> Global Settings -> Require Geolocation is enabled which is what is causing this specific concern.
There are 2 ways to resolve this, one way is manually on the device itself. The alternative way is via GAfE.
To enable manually:
- Within Chrome, Goto the Hamburger Menu or More (...) and click on settings.
- At the bottom of the setting please click "Show Advanced Settings..."
- Under the Privacy area, please click on "Content settings..."
- Now under the "Locations" settings, please click setting to "Allow all sites to track your physical location" and click the done button.
To enable this within GAfE:
- Login to admin.google.com
- Goto Device Management
- Then select "Chrome management"
- Then select "User settings"
- On the new screen, search for Geolocation (located under the Security area), Change this from "Allow user to configure" to "Allow sites to detect users' location"
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.