Problem: “This root certificate is not trusted” error is occurring on a MAC OS X device
Solution: Open Keychain Access (found in /Applications/Utilities) to set an explicit trust for the SSL certificates that were issued by Securly.
- Open Keychain Access
- Click on the System keychain in the list of keychains on the left
- In the list on the right, find the *.securly.com SSL certificate and select it
- Press Control>Click and open the Get Info menu
- Reveal the Trust arrow and change the "When using this certificate" to "Always Trust"
- Close the *.securly.com SSL certificate "Get Info" window
Alternatively, attached is an .app that will do the above for you.