Sometimes you may want to allow users to access only a limited set of websites that have been specifically listed in the policy Allow list or the Global Allow list E.g. Students that have been abusing the technology and require only limited access to the internet.
To do this
- Login to your Securly account
- Navigate to ‘Policy Editor’
- Create a new policy or select the policy you want to apply this condition.
- Select the checkbox for the ‘Allow only approved content’ field.
- A warning box will pop up.
Users belonging to the OUs assigned to this policy will now have access to only those sites explicitly allowed in the Global Allow list or the Allow list for that policy. All other sites will be blocked.
(Note that this requires you to have the Securly Chrome extension.)