Issue: You would like to distribute the Securly SSL certificate using a Mircosoft Active Directory GPO.
Solution: To add certificates to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on your Active Directory server for all clients in a Microsoft domain:
- Download the Securly certificate.
- Open Administrative Tools, and then click Group Policy Management.
- In the console tree, under the top level of the domain, right-click and create a new policy and title it Securly Certificate.
- Double-click Group Policy Objects in the domain containing the Securly Certificate Group Policy object (GPO) that you want to edit.
- In the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC), go to "Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Public Key Policies".
- Right-click the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store.
- Click Import and follow the steps in the Certificate Import Wizard to import the downloaded certificate.
- Download SecurlyCertGPO.zip and extract to a folder.
- Run SecurlyCertGPO.ps1 as administrator. (This will automatically create and link GPO at the top level)