Yes, teachers, staff, and admins can add other teachers to share in the attendance taking responsibility.
- When you create a new activity or edit an existing activity (before cutoff time), you can add a teacher (or teachers) to take help take attendance for the activity.
- When the activity is scheduled, the shared activity will show up on the shared teacher’s schedule.
- Shared teachers cannot EDIT the activity but they can Plus Add students and take take attendance.
- Please be aware of these important details:
- The activity owner’s name will show up on the shared teacher’s schedule and for students to see if they search for the activity.
- Additionally, the room number will stay the same as the owner. It will NOT show the shared teacher’s room.
- Finally, the shared teacher will NOT receive attendance reminders.
- See the screenshot below: