This is an accessibility statement from Securly Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
Securly Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility for the Securly Home mobile app:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define the requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Securly Home mobile app is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Securly Home mobile app. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Securly Home mobile app is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- iOS version 12 or later
- Android version 5.0 or later
Securly Home mobile app is not compatible with:
- iOS version 11 and below
- Android version 4.4 and below
Accessibility of Securly Home mobile app relies on the following technologies to work with Android and iOS operating system on your mobile device:
- Swift 5.0
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Securly Home mobile app, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Securly Home mobile app:
- iOS and Android : Voiceover: Images may not have correct descriptions. In that case, you can send us an email at email@example.com.
- iOS only: Dynamic Text size: Dynamic text size may not apply on all the screens. In that case, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- iOS and Android: Voice Control: Voice-based controls are not supported. In that case, you can send us an email at email@example.com.
- iOS and Android: Dark mode: As an alternative to the dark mode you can use color inversion options available in the device settings.
Securly Inc. assessed the accessibility of the Securly Home mobile app by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 29 April 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.