What is Rhithm Insights?
Rhithm Insights is a data visualization and reporting tool for leaders that makes it easy to analyze trends across their district or campuses while increasing awareness to support data-driven decision-making.
Rhithm Insights is hosted on Tableau, a platform designed for people to explore and manage data. Our Rhithm Team works with your district during onboarding to determine who will have access to Rhithm Insights.
If you do not have Rhithm Insights access, but feel that you should, please reach out to your district administrator and they can reach out to email@example.com to get you added.
Logging Into Rhithm Insights
Administrators can log into Rhithm Insights using this Tableau link. Your tableau credentials will be sent to you via Email.
Navigating the Insights Dashboard
Your Rhithm Insights Home Page will be the key to helping you navigate your District's Student Data. Within this view, you have the ability to explore Executive Reports, Heads Up Dashboards, Rhithm Wellness Check-In Metrics, Multiple Assessment Data, App Usage and the ability to Download Custom Reports and Data.
Understanding your Rhithm Dashboard
- Monthly Reports: a comprehensive read-only report that summarizes monthly performance across learning readiness and app usage. ⭐
- Rhithm in Review: a comprehensive, interactive set of dashboards that summarized learning readiness and app usage in total and over time. Good for semesterly reviews.
- School Leaderboard: Interactive and fast-to-scan data tables that rank schools and grades across learning readiness and app usage. (Learn More) ⭐
Heads Up Dashboards
- District Heads Up: a fast-to-scan daily update on learning readiness and app usage. ⭐
- Student Heads up: a profile view with app usage, learning readiness, and user comment visibility.
- Fidelity and Quick Usage View: a simple data table delivering quick statistics by school or grade level. ⭐
- Descriptive Statistics: a simple report that delivers data on app usage and learning readiness in total, by grades, and the Rhithm Wellness Check-In.
Rhithm Wellness Check-in
- Regulation Metrics: Explore and get up to speed on learning readiness over time, in total, by time of day / day of week, and more.
- Emoji Metrics: Deeply learn about the specific social and emotional states of well-being of your students and teachers. (Learn More) ⭐
- Teachers & Students: an out of the box report that directly compares students and teachers in total across Tempo Score and Wellness Check-In results.
- Advanced Analytics: explore our more complex visualizations and interpretations of Wellness Check-Ins results.
- Demographic Insights: quickly compare Tempo Scores by demographics and gain insights into which particular areas across the regulation spectrum each demographic tends to respond in the most
- High Volume Responders: a packaged analysis detailing students that are responding with dysregulated answers.
- Multiple Assessment Insights: download out of the box reports which detail your custom assessment results across various levels of detail.
- Multiple Assessment School Breakdown: compare your schools and grades across their multiple assessment results.
- Multiple Assessment Completion Rates: get daily updates on your progress to goal for assessment completion.
- Multiple Assessment Campus Packet: access a complete report for a single assessment and school. ⭐
- App Usage Trends: a deep dive into app usage rates, Check-Ins per user, and active schools. Good when onboarding to track progress. (Learn More) ⭐
- App Usage Summary School Breakdown: a simple look into app usage and active users by school and grade in a single view. (Learn More) ⭐
- App Usage Pivot Table: a useful tool for getting granular app usage data by week and school. (Learn More) ⭐
- Report Builder: build datasets, download as csv or excel, and answer questions.
- Raw Data Download: download raw data to move Rhithm data into your systems.
- Emailed Analytics: ask your Success Manager about how we can schedule PDF reports to be emailed to you.
💡 If you click on the Star Logo at the top of the page, you can favorite any Dashboard or View that you plan to come back to. These favorited views will appear in the Favorites tab.
⭐ The star represents a recommended report. You also have the ability to favorite reports so that you can easily access them in the future.
Understanding Emoji Metrics:
The Emoji Metrics page is all about deeply learning about the specific social and emotional states and well-being of your students and reachers. Develop an understanding of which responses are most ore least common and identify and track responses that are of continual importance. Understand which schools or grades enter the most of a specific response for your district in total or by school. Spot outliers in students that respond with specific responses more than others to drive efficiency in student care.
Understanding App Usage Pivot Table:
This report provides visibility into Rhithm engagement and includes 2 separate tables: Usage Rate and Check-Ins Per User.
The left-hand side of the table shows the name of your district followed by each of the schools in your district that are participating in Rhithm. The usage rate is calculated by dividing the number of active users who have completed at least 1 Rhithm check-in by the number of total users.
You can hover over any number in the table to see the specific numbers of active users and total users used in each calculation.
Each usage rate percentage is assigned a color:
Dark orange: A school’s usage is under 7%
Light orange: A school's usage rate is between 7% and 20%
Yellow: A school's usage is between 20% and 40%
Light green: A school's usage is between 40% and 60%
Dark green: A school's usage is above 60%
💡 These colors also correspond with the 5-star rating system used in the School Leaderboard report
💡 Check out a Video Walkthrough here.
Check-Ins Per User
To see a second pivot table, change the metric selector from "Usage Rate" to "Check-ins Per User". This table will tell you the average number of Rhithm check-ins each user has completed during the selected time period.
Each check-in number is assigned a color based on the average number of check-ins per week (or whichever date level you've selected).
Dark orange: Less than .5
Light orange: Between .5 and 1.5
Yellow: Between 1.5 and 2.5
Light green: Between 2.5 and 4.5
Dark green: Above 4.5
The rating criteria for either report can be altered. To do this, use the “edit rating criteria” button on the right. Each of the numbers should be entered as a decimal, for example - enter 0.5 to represent 50%, 0.7 to represent 70%, and so on.
Understanding School Leaderboard
This report shows a “rating system” from one to five stars based on each school's usage rate.
The usage rate is calculated by dividing the number of active users at each school for the time period selected by the number of total users in each school
Active users is defined as the number of users who have completed at least one Rhithm check-in
The report will also default to show all of the users in your district, including students, teachers, and administrators. You can use the filter on the bottom right to narrow this down to just one group, like students, if you choose.
Default rating criteria
1 star represents less than 7% usage
2 stars represents between 7% and 20%
3 stars represents between 20% and 40%
4 stars represents between 40% and 60%
5 stars represents any usage rate over 60%.
The rating criteria can be altered if you want to adjust what you consider a three star usage rate, for example. To do this, use the “edit rating criteria” button on the right. Each of the numbers should be entered as a decimal, for example - enter 0.5 to represent 50%, 0.7 to represent 70%, and so on.’
Usage rate change
The final column of this report shows the change from the previous month visually, represented by:
A double up arrow to show a large increase in usage
A single up arrow to show a moderate increase
A side arrow to show usage holding steady
A single down arrow to show a decrease in usage
A double down arrow to show a large decrease in usage
💡 Check out a Video Walkthrough here.
Understanding App Usage Summary by School and Grade
This report shows you Rhithm App utilization for each school in the district and also includes a grade-level breakdown. Clicking on a school will automatically filter for the selected school.
The Usage Rate column shows the percent of users who have completed at least one check-in in Rhithm for the time period you have selected
The Check-Ins Per User column gives you an average of how many times each user has completed a Rhithm check-in for the time period you have selected
The Check-Ins column tells you how many total Rhithm check-ins all users have completed for the time period that you have selected
The Distinct Active Users column shows the actual number of users (rather than a percentage) who have ever completed a Rhithm check-in at least once for the given time period
The Inactive users are those who have not once completed a Rhithm check-in over the given time period
The Total Users column represents the total number of users, both active and inactive combined, who are enrolled in your district at participating campuses.
You can hover over any number for a school and see more detailed information, like the school’s first day using the Rhithm app or a graph to help you visualize the school’s usage over time.
The default time frame for this report is from the first day that someone in your district has completed the first Rhithm check-in to now, but you can narrow down the time frame using the filter on the right
You can use the role name drop-down filter on the right to narrow this down to just one group, such as students
You can also select a specific school to look at or a specific grade level
💡 Check out a Video Walkthrough here.
Understanding App Usage Trends
This report can be used to visually track usage trends for all of the schools in your district.
The default time frame for this report is from the very first day that someone in your district has completed the first Rhithm check-in to now, but you can narrow down the time frame using the filter on the right
The data will also default to show all of the users in your district, including students, teachers, and administrators. You can use the filter on the bottom right to narrow this down to just one group, such as students
The Usage Rate graph shows the percent of users who have completed at least one check-in in the Rhithm app during the time period selected (week, month, quarter, year on the right side filter)
The Distinct Active Users graph right below shows similar data but as the actual number of users, rather than a percentage
The Total Users graph tracks when students are added to or removed from the district
The Check-Ins Per User graph tells you how many times the active users are taking the Rhithm check-in
The Check-Ins graph simply informs you how many total Rhithm check-in assessments have been taken during the specified time period.
The Number of Schools graph shows all of the schools in your district that have been added to Rhithm.
💡 You can filter the data in this report even more by selecting week, month, quarter, or year or narrowing down which specific schools you’d like to see data for.
💡 Check out a Video Walkthrough here.
💡 Don't hesitate to reach out to your Success Manger or firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
💡 Favorite a report or folder by clicking on the star at the top of your screen. Favorited reports can be viewed in accessed in the toolbar on the left hand side of your Insights Homepage.
💡 Download Reports by clicking on the "download" icon in the top right corner of each visualization.
Securly offers a subscription service that automatically sends you an email with a PDF of any Tableau report of your choosing. Most people use it to receive monthly performance reports. Extend your data by sending reports to all your Principals. Mention it to your Success Manager and we'll get you setup.