We appreciate that emails flagged by Auditor should be easily accessible to school counselors, teachers or other relevant staff members to help them take appropriate action.
The school admin can easily create Delegated Reporting Groups and assign them to receive Auditor emails. Click here to learn how to create a new Delegated Reporting Group.
Enable Auditor Activity emails
- Select any delegated reporting group you want to send the Auditor alerts to and navigate to the "Configurations" tab.
- Under the "Configure Email Alerts" go to "Auditor+". You will be displayed configurable fields for Gmail and GDocs. You can create separate email alerts for both.
- Now select the "Category" you wish to create the alert for.
- Next, select the "Confidence Level" from the drop-down. Click here to learn more about Confidence Levels.
- If you want to create a Custom Email Alert for GDocs, follow the same steps after clicking the GDocs field.
- Click Save.
The Delegated Reporting Group users will now start receiving email alerts as per your configurations. You can edit your Custom Email Alerts by selecting the Delegated Reporting Group and making the necessary changes in the Configurations tab. Click here to learn more.
Note: Make sure that this group has been assigned OUs for which they should receive emails.
Note that Delegated Reporting and alerts are premium features and not available for Auditor only users.