Whenever a student encounters a blocked page a user with approval rights can unblock/allow that site for all users on that same public IP. To learn more about how temporarily allow sites works, click here.
The admin can view a site so approved by navigating to the ‘Allow/Deny’ list in Global Settings.
To override the approved sites
- Login to your Securly Admin Portal.
- Navigate to the Policy Editor > Global settings, and click ‘Allow/Deny’.
- To view the list of allowed sites, click the ‘Allow’ radio button.
- Active approved sites will be listed with the corresponding public IP address below it. Note: Entries TWL_TTL will expire after the time set in the global settings.
- Click the trash can icon to delete the site from the Allow list and override the approval of that site.
The sites will now appear blocked.