To learn how to set up the Plug n' Play Hub please visit plugnplayhub.com/start
The Plug n' Play Hub setup involves three steps:
- Hardware Installation
- Connect to the Plug n’ Play Hub
- Plug n' Play Hub Activation
- Take out the Plug n' Play device
- Connect the micro-USB cable with the 5v Power Adapter.
- Insert the micro-USB cable into the Power port.
- Insert one end of the Ethernet cable into the WAN port.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the LAN port of your modem or WiFi router.
- Turn on the device power. The power light will start glowing green.
- The Cloud (DNS) light will also start glowing green.
Connect to the Plug n' Play Hub
- Go to your device settings and search for the hotspot named ‘PLUGNPLAYHUB’ on your device. (We recommend that you connect the Plug n' Play Hub to your mobile device instead of your laptop.)
- Connect to this hotspot using the password ‘bysecurly’. (You can change the password from your Admin control once you are set up.)
Plug n’ Play Hub Activation
To activate your Plug n’ Play Hub visit http://activate.pnphub.com
You are now all set to begin using your Plug n’ Play Hub. For more information about using your Plug n’ Play Hub, click here.