The Plug n' Play Hub setup involves two steps:
- Hardware Installation
- Plug n' Play Hub Activation
- Take out the Plug n' Play device
- Connect the micro-USB cable with the 5v Power Adapter.
- Insert the micro-USB cable into the Power port.
- Insert one end of the Ethernet cable into the WAN port.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the LAN port of your modem or WiFi router.
- Turn on the device power. The power light will start glowing green.
- The Cloud (DNS) light will also start glowing green.
Plug n' Play Hub Activation
- Search for the WiFi hotspot named ‘PLUGNPLAYHUB’ on your device. (We recommend that you connect the Plug n' Play Hub to your mobile device instead of your laptop.)
- Connect to this WiFi hotspot using the password ‘bysecurly’. (You can change the password from your Admin control once you are set up.)
- Open your browser and visit http://pnphub.lan/activate
- Login using your parent portal credentials
You are now all set to begin using the Plug n' Play Hub to filter content in your home.
You can visit http://pnphub.lan to view the status of your connection and other details of your Plug n' Play hub. You can also change your WiFi SSID and password by clicking the Network tab.
In case activation fails, contact our support team at email@example.com