The Securly web filtering solution allows you to create customized policies for various groups of users in your school. Once you create a customized policy you need to assign individual OUs to it to begin filtering users in that OU as per policy.
Note that when you move your G Suite OUs to Securly they are automatically assigned the Default Policy.
To assign OUs to policies:
- Log into your Securly admin console
- Navigate to Policy Map > Default Policy and select the OUs which you want to assign to a specific policy.
- Click ‘Move to Policy’ and select the policy from the drop-down there.
- The assigned OUs will appear white when viewed under the particular policy.
Note that OUs that have already been assigned to a particular policy will appear greyed out and cannot be selected.
5. You can move OUs from other policies in a similar manner.