How to set up Office 365 Azure AD with Securly?
Securly supports single sign on using Azure AD, in addition to authentication via G-Suite (GAFE) and Microsoft AD. This gives schools a wider array of authentication options depending upon the devices and environments they use.
Note: contact support before running any of these files.
Securly Azure AD Pre-requisites:
- Server available for Securly to install IIS. This server will be used as the Identity Provider( IdP)
- Azure AD Connect should be setup to upload users to from local Active Directory to Azure.
- All Windows and Mac computers are joined to the domain.
Note: Securly does not recommend installing Securly Azure AD on a server already running an IIS.
- Depending on which IIS version the Securly Windows server, deploy the appropriate script to your environment. The script can be found in the zip file from your Sales Engineer.
- Allow the execution of unsigned scripts by entering the following at Elevated/Administrative PowerShell - " Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted "
- Depending on OS version and Azure sync filed choose the correct directory.
- Then run azure-setup.ps1.
- The script will install IIS, Enable Windows Authentication & set permissions.
- Once deployed verify that the site and file are accessible from clients on your network in the format - http://<servername>/securlysso/securlysso.aspx
- Now fetch OUs by going to - http://<servername>/securlysso/DebugFetchOUs.aspx?domain=<schooldomain>
- Support can now onboard your account.
- You will not be able to log in to Securly Administrator console at www.securly.com
- Anyone that is a Global Administrator in Azure will be able to login to Securly.
- In the Securly Admin User Interface go to Global Settings.
- The global settings will have Intranet Address shows URL that matches the server name